So this whole time I have been awake I thought today was Tuesday. I talked to my mom and she informed me that today is the 13th, Wednesday, the day Sami comes home from Kansas! Hooray. Welcome home Sami!
Another good thing about today being Wednesday is that it's Orrins day off from the Gym! So we get to spend extra time together! yeah for extra time.
To top it all off, because today is Wednesday, that means that there is only 2 days left in my work week and then I get to SLEEP IN!
Wednesdays are good days.
Orrin and I have decided to get a part time jobs. We are saving all our money for San Diego right now. That means, no eating out, no shopping and no fun (unless its free). I hate that. There are all these good stores and restaurants surrounding me and I want to go to them and spend! Orrin applied at a jewelers store. He doesn't look the type but he is very interested in his precious stones. You know you couldn't resist buying something fancy from a man as good looking as him.
I applied at Forever 21 yesterday. I figure I will get paid $8.00 an hour, but I will get a discount on the clothes, and who couldn't use a discount on some clothes? After we dropped off my application we walked passed Trade Secret. I asked Orrin if I should apply there too. He said it wouldn't hurt, so I did. Went in and talked to the manager and she just happens to be looking for someone part time. Great. That could also help me on my Cosmetology career. I can learn the products and find out what I like and don't before and while I go to school. Smart!
Here is the downfall. Its mid August. People are going to start hiring for the Holiday help soon. I don't want to be Holiday Help. I have NEVER worked Thanksgiving or Christmas. Not that I would have to work on those specific days, but the days after, I SO don't want to be stuck there. I want to be with Family relaxing and drinking hot chocolate. So I may just have to pull an Amanda the week before Thanksgiving and bail (no offense Amanda. I know you have grown past that stage and we're all so proud of you).
8/13/2008
joys of wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the classic Amanda...'I just didn't feel like going in to work' move. I really did envy here every time she did that. I don't ever have the courage to do that! And it's just so easy!
Anyway! I'm glad you're enjoying SLC. Although not being able to explore all the fun restaurants is a bummer! BUT they have sooo many things to do that are free! Definitely more than here! So you are lucky!!! I'm trying to convince Nate we need to move up there but who knows when and if that will happen!
Okay this is long. Love you babe!
by the way. neko case is playing at the gallivan center on the 28th. she is AMAZING and her music is beautiful. i have a feeling we're not coming up for it, so will you do me a favor and go for me. you might just fall in love with her!
AND it's FREE!!!! :)
http://www.myspace.com/nekocase
Post a Comment