8/19/2008

welcome back friends

Prison Break - September 1st

Greys Anatomy - September 25th
Private Practice (which aired 2 seasons ago, then skipped a season is back.. and I'm glad) - October 1st


Basically, thats all I care about. 
That leaves me with 12 days to get cable, or find someone who lives nearby who loves these shows as much as I do.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i have cable. :)

karlee said...

You do, however, your husband hates television. and if I come over 3 nights a week just to watch tv then he won't like it very much. So how about we watch all shows we love on ABC together and I will find someone to fill my Fox need.

Taranani said...

A girl after my own heart. You should give Chuck a try though. Watch a couple of last years episodes online. It's a comedy about a computer store goofball that ends up working for the CIA/NSA. Super funny.