I was talking to mom on the phone today. She informed me that you checked my blog and said, "Karlee never writes anything new." Well Sami, you don't even have a blog for me to check up on the happenings in your life so, I don't want to hear you complaining. I have no clue what's going on in your life.
I just don't have anything all that exciting to blog about. Who wants to hear about me sitting at home trying to get my photos uploaded so I can get them printed off. While I wait for the slow internet connection to go through Orrin is getting more and more agitated with waiting for me so we can go to the gym. Who wants to read about me upping my weight 10 pounds for my squats and my work out kicking my butt so bad I want to throw up? Who wants to read about my day to day bores while I sit at the most unfulfilling job in the universe? Who really cares about that stuff?
THATS why I haven't blogged... nothing to blog about.
However, I managed to think of a couple small things that happened last week that are blog worthy.
Orrin splurged again and bought us a washer AND a dryer. He had been searching on KSL for weeks. I thought we were going to wait and save up and get them for Christmas but he just couldn't wait that long. So there they are.. in our little kitchen nook.
The same day we got the new addition to the home I went out and dyed my hair (again). This time I didn't used the Wal-Mart kind. I went to Cameo College and had them dye and cut it. The girl did really good. I was pleased she didn't burn me like the dumb girl at Paul Mitchelle. I also wanted to check out the school. I really liked the vibe there and they have a lot of options for school. Lots of different schedules for part time so I could still work full time. I am meeting with the administration lady next week to get some more information.
Love, karlee.
P.S. I got your fabulous gifts you brought me from your adventures in Europe. I love, love, love them all! The boots are my favorite and the bag and the shirt. Like I said, I love them all. Thanks!
Oh yeah, Orrin's very grateful for the playing cards. ; ) You know us too well.
10/21/2008
dear sami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The cards were my idea.
Love your hair!
Your hair is fabulous!
So Karlee I see sometimes you check out mine and Tara's blog but you rarely comment. What I was curious about though is that your dot on sitemeter shows up in Hutchinson Kansas do you know if your internet provider routes their stuff through there or something. Cool hair by the way and Orrin is the man for being anti green movement. I am against Al Gore and his hype too. Where are you guys living by the way?
I dont have a family to blog about so therefore I dont need a blog. One day if I ever get my own computer and have more time then maybe I will blog about my great and exciting world. Love the hair, glad you liked my gifts I liked them all too, cant wait to borrow them!
Post a Comment