Last night I got home from school at 10:00. Orrin is usually drifting off to dreamland at that time. When I say, drifting to dream land, I mean twitching like mad!
I try to be quiet as I come in the house, I opened the bedroom door to find a our room flooded with the darkness. I closed the bedroom door and was suddenly attacked by a stranger in the night! I screamed real loud and fell to the floor. Orrin was laughing above me and I started to cry from the fear. He turned on the light to see my eyes filled with tears, but was still humored by his "scare" so he had the half smile, half guilt look on his face.
Its a regular occurrence to try to scare people in my family. When we hear someone coming down the hall or into the room we hide and jump out to frighten them.. its a blast!
However, this is one thing I wish hadn't rubbed off on Orrin.
3/04/2009
boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BA HAHA HAHAHA
I couldnt help but laugh at loud as I visually saw this post in my mind.
Oh btw I scared my boss so bad today that he even cursed at me! :) my day was totally completed at 1:00
:)
haha. I hate being startled/scared. Remind me to tell you the story about my mom and an intruder in the night!
That would have pissed me off. I think i would have peed my pants.
Post a Comment