Orrin and I often like to talk about what our house will look like when we build one. We are wishing and hoping that things will pan out we can build in Ferron. Orrin drew his dream house on the chalk board in nursery one day. Complete with a moat and sharks.
Speaking of Nursery, we've been released as the leaders. Sad. I seriously was on the verge of tears. I just loved spending time with the few kids we had. However, I moved right on up the the Relief Society 2nd counselor. Scary huh? I think so! Now I'm not only busy with work, school, my husband and our new puppy but I've got my counselor duties on top of it all. Just praying the Lord didn't give me a calling I couldn't handle. So far, it's been alright. I work with some amazing ladies and it's going to be nice to finally meet the other people in the ward!
3/07/2010
dream house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's an awesome dream house!
if you don't have a mote (how in the hell do you spell mote?!!) in your real house i'm going to be real angry about it.
don't get me all excited about a mote and then just let me down.
Post a Comment